<body>


Hi, hello. Assalamualaikum.


: ain ariffin, eighteen, malaysian.

+ follow | + instagram |


chitchat:

recent update :
Perhaps
written on Saturday 28 November 2015 @ 06:24 ✈

Maybe she wants me to be like what she wanted to, what she expected to. But my body and mind think differently. And the blame is pointed directly to me. That I've became such a pathetic that kept on blaming myself in every little situation. It'a nerve-wrecking honestly. Like I don't deserve to be myself in my own world. Even when others achieved so much, I would always blame myself. For not be able to catch on like other people did. I know that I deserved the best for my ownself, but I can't handle every little thing that others can. I am not them. I have my own abilities and disabilities.

I know that I would blame myself for blaming myself again. No puns intended though.

How can people understand me when I can't even understand myself? ((big question mark))



0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life