<body>


Hi, hello. Assalamualaikum.


: ain ariffin, eighteen, malaysian.

+ follow | + instagram |


chitchat:

recent update :
a hi and hello
written on Friday 4 November 2016 @ 11:22 ✈

Assalamualaikum.

It's been a while tho. Tryin' to keep blogging tapi eden tak tau nak cerito pasei apo /lels/ So, might wanna say hi?

Sem 1 just ended, and i messed it up a big time. Main-main, gelak kuat terbahak. I've been thinking of to keep myself in track for the upcoming semester. And that is by, bullet journal-ing (even though I suck at planning) I did watch some videos on it and I think it's a great idea. Plus, the existence of tracker. I've seen one with sleep tracker (which I don't really need basically cuz I sleep all the time hiks) and health tracker - in terms of food, exercise, etc. (this, i need this so much) So, let's just wait and see on the next sem - how it is gonna be.

Duduk rumah basically memang tak buat apa except housechores and I don't even go out (cuz home is heaven - Baiti Jannati kata ko!) But, I started re-watching anime /huhu/ Tak tak. Aku tak tengok those series anime. Aku cari yg full of fluff hahahaha /mind me/ and comedy cuz angsty sucks (hah) and I've been reading this kind of manga - but I hate the school setting. So, kalau korang ada recommendation nak share sini sila lah (elakkan saya dari mereput)





0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life